PAGES

Saturday Style Sessions - Christmas Tree Edition!

Hi guys!

Today we went and bought our first ever Christmas tree together!! It is small but PERFECTLY formed. And we have no angel or star, so a small robin is taking pride of place on top.

Naked Tree!


I am feeling all festive writing this, eating Quality Streets, listening to 'Now That's What I Call Christmas' (classic!) and sipping mulled wine - bliss! For our Christmassy adventure buying the tree, lights & decorations, I wore some of my new, cosy birthday clothes:

OOTD: Clarks ankle boots, Topshop Tall Skinny Jeans, Merino Wool Jumper from M&S, Zara Leather Jacked, Zara Scarf (LOVE this, so warm and snuggly - and also doubles as a picnic blanket...), Topshop Bobble Hat, DKNY Handbag.
I am going nuts for autumnal/winter lip colours at the moment, today I was wearing 17 Lasting Fix in Autumn Berries and I also invested in a new Moisture Renew lipstick by Rimmel today, in 500 Diva Red. It's bright and very red. But I think it's perfect for Christmas parties and I'll definitely be wearing it for my Christmas lunch this year!

This is the 17 Autumn Berries shade.

New Lippy! Rimmel 500.

Left = Rimmel Diva Red 500, Right = 17 Autumn Berries

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend - tomorrow I have MAJOR Christmas shopping to finish!

JAM x

No comments:

Post a Comment